Friday 27 September 2019

2019 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt

Over the summer I've been taking photos for the 2019 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt. Finally I have all my photos.

1. An Outdoor Clock
Sun dial at The Welsh Mountain Zoo in Colwyn Bay


2. Single & Pretty
A single rose on my rose bush


3. Repetition
Uno Cards


4. Blurred Vision
The view from the Snowdon Mountain Railway. There should have been a stunning view but the weather had other ideas!


5. The Word Summer
The Summer aisle in the supermarket


6. An Umbrella, Open or Closed
Umbrellas suspended over the road at Caernarfon, Wales.


7. A Curving Path
Path at Plas Cadnant- Hidden Gardens


8. Shells
Shells at Beaumaris


9. A Bridge
My son on a bridge at his graduation


10.Something Made of Stone
A stone drinking fountain and cattle trough at Whipsnade Zoo, Bedfordshire


11. Fish
Fish & Chips


12. Something Crooked
Crooked grave stone in village graveyard


13. Two Colours of the Rainbow
Blue Banana and Orange Choc Chip Ice Creams


14. A Handwritten Sign
Beer Festival sign outside out local pub


15. A Broken Chair, Bench or Stool
Old bench in the garden 


16. An Out of Season Treat Being Enjoyed
Central Heating on a chilly August evening whilst on holiday in Wales.


17. A Sail
Sailing boats at Beaumaris


18. Something That Should be Found in Pairs
Jokers


20. A Favourite Seasonal Scent
A vase of Stocks


Alternative B: Fresh Local Produce
My daughters home grown vegetables


2 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Karen thanks for joining in 2019's SPSH. I enjoyed all your finds but I think my favourite is your umbreallas. Eileen's winter photo scavenger hunt listed on her web site December 1st - hope you join us there. Her link is: http://in-my-playroom.blogspot.com/

Susanne said...

Oh, nicely done, lots of interesting photos. That umbrella shot made me smile as well.