Friday 30 September 2022

2022 Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt

Since 1 June I have been hunting down photographs to take as part of the 2022 Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Mary-Lou of Patio Postcards. This has been the tenth year I've joined in the hunt and I look forward to taking part each year. Here are my final 22 photos for this year:

1. Path - at Parc Glynllifon North Wales

2. Peek-a-Boo - Someone hoping to get a tasty treat

3. Stairs - at Hertsmonceaux Castle, Sussex

4. Faceless Selfie 


5. Something That Looks Like a Number or Letter - Hopefully a no 3 in the bark of a tree!


6. A Corner - House called Chimney Corner at Beaumaris, Anglesey

7.Leaf Vein


8. Sipping On - Trying Fanta Mystery Pink Flavour 3


9. Changes Shape When Wet Alt A: A Recent Purchase -  A skipping rope bought to use in the Sponsored 100 Days Skipping in October Challenge for Cancer Research UK.


10. OMG, The Shoes 
Alt B: Sunset 


11. Yellow & Blue Together - I couldn't decide which photo to include so included all three!




12. 
Fuzzy Wuzzy Texture - Doggy door stops


13. All Gone, Empty - Book Club Meet Up!

14. Left Overs - Scraps left from Scrapbooking


15. Wind Power - Beaumaris, Anglesey


16. Oh So Colourful - Dahlias


17. Out of Place - a self set Petunia in the block paving


18. In the Distance - Mountain Railway Mount Snowdon


19. Culture, Yours Or Another - Women in dressed in Welsh National Costume outside the smallest house in Great Britain at Conwy, Wales


20. You Grew It, Made It - Homegrown tomatoes


21. Invokes A Childhood Memory - Pears Soap


22Add, 1-2 To Change The Taste Alt C: Free Choice - Mountain view in Wales



4 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Karen thanks so much for participating in this year's SPSH. Lots of really wonderful finds. I really like your stairs & I chuckled out loud at your faceless selfie - perfect for the times we are still living in. Your left overs from scrapping have me now ready to go visit your scrapping blog!

Susanne said...

Great job on the hunt - these are all interesting snapshots. That last photo is especially fabulous. And where you see a 3 in that tree I see a small critter with his hands around his bent up knees. Let's not even try to psycho-analyze that shall we. Or maybe we could discuss it at your next book club meet-up -- looks like I might like your group.

Did you start blogging in 2009? That is when I did. But then took an extended break. I am off to check out your scrapbooking blog too.

Karen said...

Thank you for your kind comments and thank you again for organising the SPSH again this year. I really look forward to joining in each year. x x

Karen said...

Thank you for your comments. Interesting what you see in the tree bark photo 🤣. I started my scrapbooking blog in 2007 and my photography blog in 2009. The 2009 blog was started as part of the 365 (photo a day) project.