Since 1 June I have been hunting down photographs to take as part of the 2022 Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt organised by Mary-Lou of Patio Postcards. This has been the tenth year I've joined in the hunt and I look forward to taking part each year. Here are my final 22 photos for this year:
1. Path - at Parc Glynllifon North Wales
2. Peek-a-Boo - Someone hoping to get a tasty treat
3. Stairs - at Hertsmonceaux Castle, Sussex
4. Faceless Selfie
5. Something That Looks Like a Number or Letter - Hopefully a no 3 in the bark of a tree!
6. A Corner - House called Chimney Corner at Beaumaris, Anglesey
8. Sipping On - Trying Fanta Mystery Pink Flavour 3
11. Yellow & Blue Together - I couldn't decide which photo to include so included all three!
12. Fuzzy Wuzzy Texture - Doggy door stops
13. All Gone, Empty - Book Club Meet Up!
14. Left Overs - Scraps left from Scrapbooking
15. Wind Power - Beaumaris, Anglesey
16. Oh So Colourful - Dahlias
17. Out of Place - a self set Petunia in the block paving
18. In the Distance - Mountain Railway Mount Snowdon
19. Culture, Yours Or Another - Women in dressed in Welsh National Costume outside the smallest house in Great Britain at Conwy, Wales
20. You Grew It, Made It - Homegrown tomatoes
21. Invokes A Childhood Memory - Pears Soap