Tuesday 29 September 2020

2020 Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt

Once again I have been taking part in the Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt which Mary-Lou of Patio Postcards has devised. I think this is the eighth year I have taken part in the scavenger hunt and have to admit this year I found it hard to find interesting things to photograph. Not having our usual two week holiday meant I had to find the majority of items closer to home but, I did managed to find everything on the list.

1. A favourite piece of jewellery
    My daughter's favourite bracelets


2. Something with or in a knot
    Knotted string on a scrapbook layout


3. Something with the colours of your country’s flag
    Takeaway Pepsi (Red, White & Blue)


4. A toy you play with Alternative 
A. An animal statue


5. Something you have more than one of
    Baby succulents


6. Something in the shape of a triangle
    Top of The Banqueting House at Wrest Park


7. Something that displays a rule(s)
    Letter sent to all households by the UK Prime Minister telling everyone to Stay
    at Home.


8. A leaf longer than your hand
    Leaf found in Suffolk


9. Something that starts with the initial of your name (first or last)
    A Kingfisher wooden decoration


10. Something smaller than a paper clip
      Sequins used for papercrafts


11. Something you need to throw away
      Remains of a bunch of flowers given to me by my husband on our Wedding  
      Anniversary


12. Something that holds my favourite beverage


13. A rubber band/elastic in use
      Rubber band holding paint brushes, etc together


14. Something with wheels
     A model of a camper van


15. Something inherited
      An engagement ring inherited from a great aunt


16. Something with rough texture
      Tree bark


17. Something naturally round
      Home grown tomatoes 


18. Something that can go in the water
      Boats at Woodbridge, Suffolk


19. A stone/rock/pebble with some colour in it
      Pebble on the beach


20. Something with the number 7 in it
      Sundial at Wrest Park



4 comments:

Susanne said...

You've got some very creative selections there, love the last one especially.

Patio Postcards said...

Thank you for joining in with the 2020 SPSH. With so many of us living under lock down rules, I think everyone did brilliant in finding so many interesting & varying things. I really like that huge dog statue you found.

Maggie said...

Some great finds. I too like the Roman numeral seven. That’s some statue of a dog too!

debs14 said...

What great finds! That's such a fun statue of the dog!