Saturday 17 January 2009

Day 17 - January 17th

Struggled to find something to photograph today. Went in search of the sunset, but the sun set before I got there! Have to try that again another evening.

So I had to resort to posting a photograph I took this morning. I spent a couple of hours this morning emptying one of our bedrooms ready for decorating. We had two extra bedroomed added onto our house 5 years ago but this particular bedroom has never been decorated since it was built and had become a bit of a dumping ground. So today, I cleared it and it is now ready for decorating. The filler, paint, paper, paste, etc.. were bought a few months ago and have been standing in the corner of the room waiting to be used. Hopefully soon they will get used and I'll then be able to post another photo of the finished room.


2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Great decorating a blank canvas - can't wait to see the finished result

joanold said...

You've put it in writing now, so you've got to do it!