Thursday 23 April 2015

Day 113 - April 23rd

There's a new cat on the block.


This cutie has visited our garden a few times over the past couple of months. He belongs to the people who live over the road. 

The other evening when we were sitting in the living room with the lights on but the curtains not closed, he came right up to the patio doors and peeped in at us. Lara went outside to see him and spent quite a while petting him. She's quite smitten. 

I think he's possibly a Berman, but I'll leave the experts to confirm that.


He's quite timid. Although he ran straight up to me this afternoon and let me tickle him he kept shooting back under the bushes if he heard a sudden noise or if I moved too quickly. My Dad said he saw him having a standoff with Tux the other day which might explain some of his nervousness.


2 comments:

Maggie said...

No Lauren and Julie . You cannot adopt it!

Juliet said...

Oh! He is beautiful not sure if he is a Birman but gorgeous coat and coloring. I am sure Tux is unimpressed!