Friday 31 July 2015

Day 210 - July 29th


We've not had a lot of time so far during the school summer holiday for any craft time but today Lara and I managed to grab an hours or so to sit down together to do some sewing.

I found instructions on onelmon.com (via Pinterest) for making a Pencil Case Bookmark from felt.

Felt was cut and stitched ......


...... and a press stud added. I think I must have inherited the press studs from somewhere because I was interested to see similar packets being sold on Ebay described as vintage!


The Pencil Cases were then decorated. Lara chose to decorate hers with a button.


I used a sparkly sequin butterfly.



The Pencil Cases filled with pens/pencils were attached to elastic so that they could be attached to a notebook, etc as a bookmark.



1 comment:

Juliet said...

I like those! Is Lara taking orders?...