Sunday 23 August 2015

Day 235 - August 23rd

When Lara was a toddler she developed a liking for Walkers Marmite Flavoured crisps. Then in 2009, Walkers stopped producing them. Word on the Internet was that the licence granted to Walkers to produce the crisps had ended. Shortly afterwards, Unilever started producing their own Marmite crisps which were available in Waitrose but sadly they weren't the same.

I was thrilled last week to see that Walkers were reintroducing Marmite Crisps again (did they get a new licence I wonder??) and was even more pleased when I was able to add some packets to my Tesco delivery today.


I was a little apprehensive when i tried them, worried they wouldn't taste like the original but happily they do taste the same. Now I just have to persuade Lara to try them!

No comments: