Sunday 27 December 2015

Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt

I've decided to have another go at Eileen and Joy's Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt. I tried last year and failed miserably but this year I am going to make a real effort to find all the photos before the 21 March deadline.

The list of items to photograph are:

  1. A robin redbreast
  2. Tinsel
  3. Outside lighting
  4. A star
  5. A snowman
  6. A puddle
  7. Berries and/or nuts
  8. A wreath
  9. A tree that has lost all its leaves
  10. A windy day
  11. My favourite pudding
  12. A fancy button
  13. Street art
  14. Afternoon tea
  15. Candle light
  16. A chimney
  17. A ladder
  18. An arrow
  19. A fountain
  20. Cutlery
  21. My own handwriting (this one is compulsory and cannot be substituted)
If I find any of the above hard I may substitute one or more from the subjects below

Alt A. A supermarket trolley or basket, filled with shopping
Alt B. An animal statue
Alt C. Metal railings

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Well done Karen! Better luck this year and I look forward to seeing the results.