Monday 15 January 2018

Day 14 - January 14th

For Christmas I was given an outdoor wildlife camera. Having seen the images of animals that David and Gill have found in their gardens I was intrigued as to what critters might come into our garden so I was really pleased when I received the camera on Christmas day.

We have had the camera set up for a week or so and check it every few days.

I was so surprised today when checking the camera to find it had recorded a video of a fox in the garden at about 5am yesterday morning. Unfortunately the fox appeared to have an injured back leg and was limping but it didn't stop him from eating the fat pellets that I had scattered on the grass a few days ago to try and entice birds in readiness for the Big Garden Birdwatch in a few weeks time.



 

No comments: