Saturday 1 January 2022

Day 1 - January 1st

I started this blog in January 2009 when I decided to take part in the 365 (a photo a day) project. The idea was to take a photo every day throughout 2009 and some how thirteen years later I am still taking photos! I've thought several times of stopping but I like being able to look back at photos from previous years and it encourages me to take photos and preserve the memories. So, here is my first photos for 2022.

Today, the Met Office is reporting, has been the warmest New Years Day in the UK on record with yesterday being the warmest New Years Eve on record. The weather was unseasonably warm when we took Millie for a walk over the fields this morning with blue skies and sunshine. Wellies did have to be worn though as it was a bit muddy in places.

No comments: