Wednesday 17 June 2009

Day 168 - June 17th

I photographed this blackbird in a tree in the garden. There have been several pairs of blackbirds in the garden lately collecting food. I've not seen any nests or baby birds but I'm sure there must be some somewhere. I shall have to be more observant and try and watch where the adult birds are going although that may prove difficult at the moment because every time I've been in the garden this week I've been sneezing like crazy. Not ideal when your trying to be quiet and still so you can watch the birds. The pollen levels must be really high.

3 comments:

Linda said...

wow stunning photo!

Coffeedoff said...

He is gorgeous

Deb said...

A great photo - I love how he sits in the branches with the green leaves around and the sunlight landing on him - fab!