Tuesday 1 January 2013

Day 1 - January 1st

I have decided to take part in the 365 - A Photo a Day project again this year. The last time I did this was in 2009 and I thought it was time to have another go. Once again my photos will be of everyday life - what we do, where we go and who we see. Some days I will just post one photo but on other days there may be several others in addition to my photo of the day.

This morning we went for a walk over the fields near where we live. It was a lovely dry, bright day - a real change to what its been like for the last few weeks.




There was evidence of the wet weather we have had with lots of puddles, waterlogged fields and MUD!


Since I last took part in 'A Photo a Day' we've had a couple of new additions to the family. Millie our 13month old yellow Labrador will no doubt feature in lots of photos like this one, as will our black and white cat Tuxedo (Tux).



Thanks for looking at my photos. Do come back soon for the next instalment.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Some lovely pics there Karen... I am looking forward to following this blog and seeing your adventures xxx