Thursday 23 January 2014

Day 23 - January 23rd

I have a new car! Well, not really. I have a courtesy car, a Corsa, which was delivered this morning whilst my car is in the garage having some work done to it.


On Christmas Eve I went to the supermarket and when I returned to the car park I found another car very much in my parking space.


At first I didn't realise that whilst not only invading my space the driver had also scraped the rear wing and wheel arch of my car. Before noticing the damage  I was more concerned about how I was going to get in the drivers door of my car without having to do acrobatics and climb across from the passengers side.

Anyway, the other driver returned to her car whilst I was there, I took her details and today my car has gone into the garage to have the scratches and scuffs removed. 



No comments: