Thursday 5 February 2009

Day 36 - February 5th

OK so I have to confess I am now bored with the snow! I'm fed up of taking snowy photos but as this is the most snow we have had for years and years.... and years I feel obliged to take photos as it really is dominating our lives at the moment. Yes, it does look pretty but it is beginning to irritate me!

The snowfall last night was far heavier than the snow we had at the beginning of the week. For the first time in 15+ years Wayne was unable to go to work. He couldn't get even get his car to the top of our drive. The boys schools were closed (yet again) but my daughters little village lower school was open. It has been one of the only (parhaps even the one and only) school in the county that has been open every day this week and today was visited by the BBC who filmed the children playing outside on the school field in the snow. What they filmed was shown on our local news programme this evening - you could just see my daughter peeping out from behind a snowman. LOL

So here is today's photo and with more heavy snow forecast for tonight I can't promise that tomorrows photo won't be just as snowy.




2 comments:

Minty Magic said...

The snow looks beautiful - if only it didn't cause so much havoc!

joanold said...

It's like The Little House on the Prairie!