Sunday 15 March 2009

Day 74 - March 15th

For those people who asked to see more of the layout I posted yesterday, you can see it here in my UKScrappers gallery.

I went for a walk round the garden to find something to photograph today. It was a glorious sunny day. I spent ages chasing some bees around the honeysuckle trying to take their picture but the little blighters were too quick for me. Just as I was about to give up I noticed this fella sunning himself on an ivy leaf. I think it may be a leaf cutter bee so rather than sunning itself it was actually probably getting ready to have a munch on the leaf. It did however stay nice and still so I was able to take its photo.

2 comments:

joanold said...

How vrey considerate of it! Lovely shot.

Deb said...

Wow Karen what a fab photo - I am in awe of your talent! What camera do you use?