Thursday 19 March 2009

Day 78 - March 19th

After taking the cat back to the vet this morning (he's a lot better today), I went for a short walk. On the verge next to the main road through the village there are some almond trees and at the moment they are in blossom. I stopped and took some photos which was quite tricky as the branches were quite high. I had to hold the camera above my head and try and look in the LCD screen to check the blooms were in focus. Goodness knows what the motorists that drove by thought!

4 comments:

VickiA said...

Wow, an especially great shot considering what you had to do to get it.

Coffeedoff said...

Brilliant shot. I know what you mean as I keep wondering what my neigbours think, when I go out in the garden again with a camera.

Deb said...

ahh you have got pink ones - i wanted pink ones but could only find white ones!! Its a beautiful photo.

joanold said...

Wonderful photo. That's such a pretty colour pink, too.