Monday 4 May 2009

Day 122 - May 2nd

Yesterday afternoon/evening we drove to Suffolk for the weekend.

After breakfast today we headed to East Beach, Bawdsey which was a short drive from the house. The beach is in an area of outstanding natural beauty and there are also lots of defence structures from the second world war and earlier dotted around. This is my photo for today .........


but I like these one's too taken during out walk too ..........












After a spot of lunch we headed off to the riverside town of Woodbrdge for the afternoon.



2 comments:

Deb said...

What a lovely group of photos. I like the beach ones - but my favourite one is with the tall white beach building in next to the sea - you look as if you had a lovely time away. I have never been to that part of the country.

Lynn said...

This is one of our favourite places, Karen, we have stayed in the marina by the tide mill many times.