Sunday 10 May 2009

Day 130 - May 10th

This afternoon we visited the Stotfold Mill Steam Fair and Country Show. Lots of steam engines (the first photo is my photo of the day) ...........





Fairground organs .................




vintage tractors and classic cars ...............





as well as displays and demonstrations and lots of sideshows, stalls and fairground rides......


Lara's favourite was the 'bungee trampoline' I think the chap running it was quite surprised that such a little one wanted to do a somersault but after some instruction she was happily flipping backwards and forwards to her hearts content.





3 comments:

joanold said...

I just love those old machines, and the people who so lovingly look after them.

Mrsjobee said...

Great photos - love the orange tractor. And brilliant bungee trampoline shots too.

Deb said...

Fab photos Karen - I love the old steam machines. I love the bungee jump photo with your daughter's hair flying behind her!