Thursday 2 July 2009

Day 183 - July 2nd

Half way through the year and still managing to take a photo every day. I'm frightened that this may actually become addictive and that when I get to the end of 2009 I won't be able to stop takeing photos! Like not daring to stop buying lottery tickets in case the one week that I don't buy them my numbers come up! LOL.

Anyway, today has been another hot, hot, HOT day. According to my ipod temperatures in this area were up to 29C (82F) today. After a half hours swimming lesson at Lara's swim club, she and Steven spent a lot of the evening cooling off in the paddling pool in the garden. I managed to snap this photo of her smiling which lately is becoming less and less possible because unless she's in the right mood she refuses to smile or pulls a silly face or wont even look at the camera.






2 comments:

Deb said...

What a lovely photo of Lara - she looks lovely & cool in the pool. I love the gaps in her baby teeth.

Coffeedoff said...

I wish I was brave enough to go swimming. She looks so cool and happy.