Saturday 11 July 2009

Day 192 - July 11th

Today started out very showery but after it had brightened up and dried up we decided to go for a walk over the fields. We walked down a footpath that I probably hadn't walked down for 30+ years and ended up taking a wrong turning done a very overgrown path and then had to retrace our steps back to the beginning. Lara moaned virtually all the time because the grass kept scratching her legs so all in all it wasn't the most peaceful of walks. It was good to get out though and I managed to take some different photos. The photo of the corn will be my photo for today although it was a tough choice.









2 comments:

Deb said...

What a great collection of photos Karen. I do like them all - especially the ladybird one. I wonder if there was a geocache hidden anywhere along your walk?

Coffeedoff said...

Lovely set of photos. I like the corn but also the butterfly and ladybird.