Monday 14 December 2009

Day 348 - December 14th

Today I finished off some christmas cards I started making last night. I am not a card maker (and quite honestly I am beginning to question whether I am a scrapbooker as I haven't scrapped for several weeks now and haven't really had the inclination to do so) but I do like to try and make cards for my crafty friends. I have taken a photo of my creative mess and will post this once the cards have been sent and received. I know some of my scrappy friends drop by my blog every now and then and I wouldn't want them to see the cards before they get them.

Edited 23.12.09: I guess the cards will have got to their homes now so here's the photo.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I thought something had gone wrong at first - a blog post without a photo - until I read your post!! Will look forward to seeing your cards shortly.

Lynn said...

Same here Deb. Look forward to seeing the photos when they are posted. Hope the old Mojo returns at Christmas.