Tuesday 22 December 2009

Day 354 - December 20th

This weekend my brother and sister-in-law and niece and her fiancé came to stay with my parents. As we won't see them next weekend today we had an early Christmas with them.

There were presents to open and Steven and Lara were Santa's Little Helpers.







We played silly games. This one is a favourite that someone came up with several years ago - eating a bar of chocolate whilst wearing a silly hat, gloves and a blindfold!



"Are you smarter than a ten year old?" game.



And "Who said that?".



I got a rare photo of my three playing happily together on the DS.



Lara posed for some photos by the tree.





This toothless photo makes me laugh!



And I even got a nice festive shot of Steven and Lara together.



All good photography practice for next weekend.

1 comment:

Deb said...

yep snap again! We are getting good at this now aren't we! What a lovely collection of photos - you look as if you had a really nice family time. I think Lara looks like a real pixie with her stripy tights!