Saturday 21 November 2009

Day 325 - November 21st

Christmas seems to be fast approaching so today Lara wrote her letter to Santa. This year she's asked for Fluffy Goes Walkies, Go Go Pets, a Razor Spark Kick Scooter, I Love Ponies Pony's Day Out, Rubiks 360, a Hello Kitty DS Game, Bendaroos and a VTech Kidizoom Camera. I think shes being a little optimistic if she thinks shes going to get all of those but the letter has been written and put in its envelope and we will pop it in the postbox on the way to school on Monday. Hopefully she may even get a reply (if Royal Mail aren't too busy!)














2 comments:

Deb said...

Your photos make me so nostalgic - I wish I had something like this of my children doing this when they were little. great photos and great idea for this project.

Linda said...

fabulous photos! Would make a great scrapbook page.