Friday 27 November 2009

Day 331 - November 27th

I went into town this morning to do a spot of shopping and whilst I was there I picked up several Christmas gift catalogues - another sign that Christmas is on its way. I'm sure that the catalogues have probably been available for quite a few weeks but as this was my first proper trip into town for a while it was the first chance I had to get them. Of course this year the Woolworth's gift catalogue isn't among the others but with those I picked up and all the others that come through the mail from various charities and online stores there are still plenty to look through for inspiration.

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a great christmassy photo idea!

Coffeedoff said...

I dont usually look through catalogues, I end up buying myself loads of things.