Wednesday 5 August 2009

Day 217 - August 5th

Today I took my summer photo of part of the garden. It looks rather disappointing. I think I left it a bit late to take and the spray carnations in the foreground are now past it. There is a round flower bed just to the right of the photo which looks really pretty, but because I wanted to take the photo at the same angle it is just out of the shot.



Here's the winter photo I took on February 5th ..................



and the spring photo I took on April 21st.

4 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

It is lovely to see the changes.

VickiA said...

Garden is looking nice Karen! Great to see the different seasons - thanks for posting them all together.

Deb said...

great idea Karen to compare the changes in your garden over the year - I had forgotten all about the snow! your garden looks lovely.

Linda said...

I like the contrast between the different seasons. It is really difficult to get colour in the garden at this time of year isn' it?