Sunday 9 August 2009

Day 219 - August 7th

A bit of useless information: Today, 7th of August 2009 at 34 minutes & 56 seconds past 12, the date & time read 12.34.56 07.08.09 (123456789). Apparently this won’t happen again for another thousand years! What were you doing at 123456789? I was on my way to Devon for our two-week break.

On the way we stopped at Stonehenge which is roughly half way between where we live and where are staying. Despite the weather being rather dull when we left home, the further west we go the brighter it got and by the time we arrived at Stonehenge it was actually quite warm and sunny.


We managed to complete a 'virtual' geocache whilst there. We had to take a photo in front of some stones that are in the car park.




2 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

I love seeing Stonehenge It is magnificent.

Deb said...

I have never been to Stonehenge - it is really somewhere that I should visit. Glad you managed to pick up a virtual geocache there. That was a useless bit of very interesting information - my son is interested in facts like this - I will show him later.