Thursday 20 August 2009

Day 232 - August 20th

Today was our last full day in Devon - home tomorrow. We visited Exmoor Zoo but our visit was brief because the day turned out quite showery.

My photo for today is of one of the Lemurs. In a rare moment of sunshine they came outside to sun themselves. Its not easy to take photos at Exmoor Zoo because of the glass or wires but I was pleased to get this photo.



The Ruffed Lemurs were also out.



We saw a few Meerkats.







Some Wallabies.




and the Agouti were quite cute.




Unfortunately there was no sign of the Prairie Dogs and whilst I did get a couple of photos of the Cheetahs they weren't great shots.


We did however get a long awaited Devon Cream Tea.



2 comments:

Coffeedoff said...

I love meercats. The cream tea looks so tempting!

Deb said...

What a great collection of photos - I love your photo of the day with his bright eyes and ringed tail - its fab!